JourneyofFaith

My photo
Life is a Journey... Faith sets the Direction

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Disclaimer

I have a confession: I'm a good starter, but not the greatest finisher.  And because I'm completely aware of this fact, it is with some trepidation that I start my blogging career... endeavor... life... whatever.  Some may be surprised; those that know me well are nodding their collective head right now.  Truth is, I still haven't finished writing thank you notes for high school graduation gifts I received - and that was three graduations ago! So some of you can stop cursing the U.S. Postal Service.  (And yes, that is my official senior picture on my profile). I don't have Facebook because I don't want to have to keep up with it and continually make updates (i.e. I don't need the pressure of declining some long-lost junior high bully from being my facebook buddy).  I was banned from fantasy football because I never updated the roster I was given by default - having missed the draft - and was booted for inactivity, though my team was somehow in second place at the time.
 
I'm compelled to write though.  I'm compelled to share a journey with you.  I used to be a journal-keeper; not so much any more.  I'm chronicling this journey because i want to remember (and share) how God has put things together and the incredible things he is going to do.  My daughter and I are leaving in the morning for the Transkei in South Africa.  I am praying that this journey will be life-changing and contagious.  

Here we go! 

Followers